Real Living Property Management is dedicated to finding you the best possible residents, helping you make money on your investment or cover your mortgage until you can sell and making your landlord experience as painless as possible! RLPM takes pride in being a valuable asset to you!
Real Living Property Management has processes in place to ensure your property will be ready to rent to avoid any problems with the move in process, to ensure your money will be paid to you on time every month, to ensure they find you the best tenant possible and to assure you your property will be taken care of before, during and after each tenant. Here is what Real Living Property Management will do for you so you don’t have to!
- Agree on a plan with you on what needs to be done prior to move in then schedule it for you.
- Rents, deposits, pets or no pets, yard maintenance or not, etc… all aspects of what you want for your property will be agreed on prior to advertising.
- Will provide professional signage with a post at the property.
- Advertisements will be generated by RLPM on Craig’s List and the RLPM website which also filters out to 20 other online searches.
- Will meet all potential applicants and personally show your property instead of handing out a key.
- Have a 3rd party screening company do a full criminal background check, credit check, income verification, social security check, eviction check, rental verification and reference check.
- Do an extensive 5 page move in check sheet with about 250 pictures.
- Complete all leasing documents and signings with your residents.
- Get your consent to any maintenance request over $250.00 that needs to be done prior to scheduling.
- All contractors that work for RLPM know to report anything they see that doesn’t look right. If there is an issue RLPM will do an inspection and resolve the problem.
- In addition to any extra inspections RLPM will do an inspection inside and out within 4 months of a new tenant moving in then biannually after that to make sure all is going well and your property is being taken care of. You will receive a full report along with pictures via email so you can see for yourself the condition and care of your property.
- Take care of all lease renewals and new resident paperwork.
- Do a complete move out inspection with pictures and make sure the resident is responsible for anything above and beyond normal wear and tear.
- Collect all money due and distribute accordingly and on time each month.
- Provide an online owner portal for you to view monthly statements and end of year documents for your taxes.
Let us do all of this for you so you don’t have to!!